- POSTGRES 4.2
- The last ``official'' release of University POSTGRES. As of 1994,
this software is no longer being developed or supported.
Before obtaining this software, you probably want to look at
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) list.
You may also wish to consult the
of the POSTGRES mailing list archives.
- Old versions of POSTGRES. Provided for historical
reasons, and because some of the unofficial ports are
based on them.
- Useful and/or interesting applications contributed to
- Other useful documents and files to which the POSTGRES
documentation makes reference.
- Ports conducted by outside persons or organizations.
Before fetching these, you should look over the
unofficial port list.
- Patches for POSTGRES 4.2, generated by various users.
POSTGRES does not come with a GUI query tool, but a
very nice one called
pgbrowse (based on Tcl/TK) is available from UCSB/CRSEO.
A free 4GL called
Onyx supports the POSTQUEL query language.
to the UCB DBMS Research Group home page.
Modified: $Date: 1999/07/26 19:08:08 $ by $Author: aoki $